Monday 10 November 2014

Practicing My Partner's Design

My partner is Hayley Bennett and for the Timed Assessment she is doing Sally Bowles.
Before the timed assessment we met up and I practised the make up look on Hayley so I knew what needed to be done and had a rough estimate of how long it would take. Hayley had provided me with face and hair charts, and as I had practised the hair design before as t was similar to my own design, we didn't feel it was necessary to practice that.



 Product List:
  • Illamasqua satin primer
  • MAC studio fix fluid
  • Kryolan Dermacolour concealer
  • Illamasqua Disobey blush
  • Illamasqua Tremble blush
  • Screenface Palette
  • Kryolan newurals palette
  • MAC eye kohl- Black
  • Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara
  • L'oreal Colour Riche #461
  • Tear stick
This was the information that I was given before practicing the look. This was really helpful as I could see what products to use where, and could get an idea in my head of how to carry it out.



Overall I think the practice went quite well. I struggle with reshaping brows and lips but I think in the assessment as long as I don't rush them I should be fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment