Saturday 15 November 2014

Feedback from the Contemporary Collage Designs

  • Good detail on the blonde bob
  • Interesting eyebrow shape
  • Wave at the front may suit Hayley's face shape more
  • Try not to cover all of the historical techniques
  • The red one- texture at the front fits in with the waves.
  • Try out ideas, think about how I could recreate them
  • Think about using wigs
I would be interested in trying out the blonde and green bob especially for my contemporary character so I have ordered a straight fringed bob wig to try out some techniques on. I would like to see if theres any way I could bring in the green glitter element to the hair, as for my contemporary character I would like to do Sally Bowles and link in the green from her fingernails to the hair look.
I have however chosen to use a bleach blonde wig to create a more striking look.

No comments:

Post a Comment