Monday 1 December 2014

Sally Bowles Hair Designs

After creating this contemporary collage I was immediately inspired to use green glitter on blonde hair in some way for my Sally Bowles look. I purchased a short blonde fringed wig to use for my shoot as well as some hair gel and glitter.

This was my original hair chart idea. It was the design I used as I felt it suited my character the best for my look.
 
 I considered another design when I was sketching, featuring a tightly curled and frizzed base with a wet-look, slicked down top. I still wanted to incorporate the glitter somewhere so I have put it in with the curls. I think this would have been a fun look to try out but as I was using a male model I probably would have had to find a wig which I could style like this, and I didn't want to risk it looking too tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment