Monday 1 December 2014

Sally Bowles 3 Design Ideas

This design features light contouring, blush and coral lips with a dark black smokey eye and glitter green eyebrows. The brows would just follow a natural pattern to mae them more striking, and the green has been chosen to represent Sally's nails. The lips keep the 1920s pouted shape, but the colour may be changed around depending on the model's complexion.
 
This design features a fuller lip, not so dark an eye and 1920s thin, rounded brows, still in the green glitter. I have used a red lip to make it stand out against the green, but feel it may look a little christmassy.

This face chart has the classick drawn on black arched brows, with a black smokey eye with purple in the crease and a purple lip with putple glitter in the centre. The idea to use purple came from when I read of the colour significance in If it's Purple, Someone's Gonna Die, and Pat Bellatoni talks of how Sally wears a purple dress in the final scene to echo the changes that are happening. If I was doing that scene I think I would have chosen this look, but I am choosing an earlier scene so I want to stick with the divinely decadent green. for my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment