Thursday 4 December 2014

Sally Bowles- Final Shoot

 Here are my hair and face charts for my Sally Bowles character.


Here are my final images for my shoot. I wanted my model to look carefree and like he was having a good time. The top two are my favourite images from the shoot as they put across the idea that Sally is carefree and flirtatious, always smiling. The last image shows a more playful side.
Overall I am happy with how the images turned out. I did struggle with putting the glitter in the hair as I ran out part way through which was a shame, but I manages to get some on there! I tried to take away most of the shine of the synthetic wig by spraying it with dry shampoo which I think was quite successful as it looks more like a natural shine in these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment