Monday 1 December 2014

Practicing my Chosen Design




This was my first trial of my Sally Bowles look. I had a play around with possible poses also, but decided that I don't really like the lip colour on me. I will see how this looks on my model when I practice on him.




I practised this look again in the studio to see how it would look under the lights and just to see if I could improve it a little. I didn't contour in this practice, but think I will when I do it in the shoot as the lights often flatten the face.


This was my practice on my model. He hasn't shaven here but will do so for the shoot. I think the look went well, and I tried a redder lip and feel it is more striking than the coral. I think in the shoot however I may go for a darker tone, possibly almost a purple. I found that he has quite thin eyebrows naturally, so I didn't need to cover them and redraw them to get the look I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment